Jul 7, 2010

Day 74: एक ख्वाब

I happened to read about Sachin Tendulkar's family today and reached to this video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=oewFErGwETs&feature=related

I found his girl, Sara so innocent. I thought the media is trying to make her a star by asking her plans and their regular stiupid questions but they failed to realize they are talking to a 12 year old girl (though she is Sachin's daughter). She was such in a fix that she kept repeating what she should answer to the reporters. I was amazed to see her beauty-both internal as well as external. I also saw pictures of Sachin's wife and found her beautiful-both inwards and outwards. I think Sara inherited her beauty from her mother. And it is now that I dreamt something for my daughter. My dream for my kiddie is summarised in one word- Grace.

I also realize everyday that she will be what her parents will make her. It is very true because a child's first school is his home and his parents are his first teachers. We have big responsibility towards her. If I want her to be graceful, don't I have to imbibe this in me? I wish her lots of happiness and success in her life, and above all, I wish that she may have grace in her being, in her every role in each of her life's phase. A poem penned only for her.

Amen....

एक ख्वाब देखा है तुम्हारे लिए
बड़ा नहीं लेकिन महतव्पूर्ण है.

भरा है यह सपना आँखों मै-
निश्चलता हो तुम्हारी आँखों मे,
सरलता हो तुम्हारे हृदय मे,
सादगी हो तुम्हरी सोच मे.

जरूरी नहीं सागर की तरह वेग हो
मगर हो उसकी गहराई,
जरूरी नहीं हो तुममे संगीत का शोर
मगर हो उसका मंत्रमुग्ध कर देने वाला सुर,
जरूरी नहीं आज*का बिंदासपन हो तुममे
मगर जरूर हो आज का विश्वास, आज का हौसला,

बाहरी चमक दमक से परे,
मन की चांदनी से सजा
हो तुम्हारा जीवन.
व्यक्तिव्य मे हो तुम्हारे बहुत सादगी

और मन मे हो तुम्हारे बहुत आदर.

बहुत आगे जाओ, पढो लिखो
कलाकार बनो
और लिखो अपने जीवन का गान स्वयं.

Lots of love, mamma.

2 comments:

  1. Mann ki chandni se saja... kalakaar bano.... Beautifully xpressed.
    Yeah 'm sure our lil angel is gonna make us stand proud wid her being :-) wid the upbringing of such wonderful parents.
    God bless her. Wish her "everything" in life. Lots of love to my sweetheart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Prags. Just keep sending your love to her like this today n always!

    ReplyDelete