Jun 14, 2010

Day 49:

Today, I finally managed to try my hands on cooking after a long time. This was in my mind from a long time but was escaping unknowingly and today felt nice after making a new dish. I tried Spaghetti with Walnut Sauce. I am sure to make it one more time next month to improve the things I did not do that right today.

I have been realizing cooking also gives me energy. It was not always. May be I cooked something new after some time, so I felt nice. I think everything done with passion and with sincere effort brings out good results which give inner satisfaction and a sense of achievement. This is what happened yesterday.

I also went to Hippodrome beach yesterday and ran for say (less than) 10 minutes. It was very stressing to my body but don’t know why I loved the tension in my back. My legs are still paining. But I think I must do it more often to reduce some fat which I have accumulated in the past months due to overheating. My stress and irritations (or no reason) prompt me to eat every hour. Well, too much! So, I think I will run every week now. Also, I must start my skating. I investigated good amount of money to buy my roller skates and have used them only twice in 2 months, so I must get going on that too.

In the coming months, I will like to start dancing too. I want to be a good and elegant dancer. I think once I am done with the driving stuff, next is my dancing. Just want to do it for myself.

Well, for now lots of stuff on my hands, and I am excited about all of them:
  • Skating
  • Running
  • Cooking something new every two weeks
  • Dancing

2 comments: